The following policies and procedures are in place so we can provide a quality environment that is clean, safe and pleasant for all members.
For Your Safety & Comfort
- Please check in at front desk each time you visit the club. Please remember to bring your membership card.
- Please treat other members and the staff with courtesy and respect. Negative remarks about club members or personnel are not permitted. Inappropriate behavior or disruptions may result in the suspension or termination of your membership.
- No solicitation by members or guests is permitted without prior written approval of the management.
- Members must be out of the facility by closing time; the club’s insurance does not cover members outside regular business hours.
- Merchandise purchased at the club may be returned for credit only; no refunds.
Clothing & Hygiene
- Proper footwear is mandatory. Appropriate athletic shoes only. Street shoes, boots or sandals are not allowed in workout areas. Shoes must be clean, no dirty or muddy shoes will be allowed in the club.
- Clean workout clothes are required. The manager will address unsatisfactory hygiene; corrective action may be requested.
- Non-workout clothing and shoes must be kept in lockers. Please leave all valuables at home. The club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please avoid heavy perfume and cologne.
- Belt buckles, blue jeans and loose jewelry items can not be worn in the workout area. These items may damage the equipment or cause you injury.
- You may bring in as many guests as you would like. The day use fee for guests is $10.
Strengthening & Cardiovascular Training Areas
- Please be courteous at all times.
- Allow others to share equipment while you’re resting between sets.
- Keep hands and feet away from all moving parts and weight stacks.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned.
- Report any equipment problems immediately to the staff.
- Use your workout towel to wipe off equipment and benches after use.
- Rack all weights and dumbbells after each use.
- If dumbbells appear loose or cracked, report it to the staff immediately.
- Always use a spotter when attempting maximum weights.
- Please use collars and clips for “free bar” lifting.
- Screaming during lifting is not allowed.
- Please do not use chalk on any equipment in this gym.
- To avoid injury, please do not drop or slam down weights.
- Profanity is not allowed in the club.
- Please help keep our facility clean by disposing of your trash, bottles and gum in receptacles provided.